The amount of misinformation about CBD and cannabinoid products can be daunting for many. It’s crucial to get the right information for your specific needs. CBD has exploded on the market since becoming legal in 2018. However, NOT all CBD is created equal. Please exercise caution when making a decision about products.
YOUR ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT
Have you ever seen a movie with a group of people smoking the same amount of marijuana but having completely different experiences? One member of the group may get paranoid and claim it was a "horrible high" why some other members may just get relaxed and say "chill out dude." Although this is a stereotypical dramatization, it is true that marijuana and CBD impacts people differently. Why does this happen? Because we all have a unique endocannabinoid system. This cannot be stressed enough… everyone’s needs are different!
Both marijuana and hemp are types of cannabis and both contain endocannabinoids. The way CBD impacts your body and your mind is through the same method - the endocannabinoid system. The type, brand and dosage of CBD will be unique to each person, it can take a little time to find the best product, dosage and delivery for every individual. But, it’s well worth the effort because the results can be substantially more beneficial than other pharmaceuticals without the nasty side-effect accompanied by most prescription drugs.
Using a certified CBD coach can help navigate your CBD requirements and set you on the right track - with the best CBD product and dosage for your situation. All of the CBD coaching packages at JPotter Health include the devoted one-on-one time and expertise of our certified CBD coach, Jackie Potter.
CBD Coaching Frequently Asked Questions:
Some of the most common questions that are explained and covered during coaching sessions:
- How much should I take? What is my perfect dosage? How often should I be taking it?
- Should I micro-dose throughout the day vs a normal dosage?
- What is the best method for me? Tincture, oil, edibles, cream, or inhalant?
- Should I take a full spectrum, broad spectrum or CBD isolate?
- Can I take it with my medications?
- What are the precautions with CBD?
- How do I know it is working? What should I be feeling?
- What if I don’t have any issues but I want to increase my Endocannabinoid tone?
- How long does it take to feel the effects and how long does it last?
- What is the difference between: Edibles - Tinctures – Topicals?
CBD coaching can help ensure your success with the products so you reap the benefits of this wonderful substance as quickly as possible.
Not sure if you're ready to try CBD products but you have some questions? Start a conversation by using the contact us form below and we'll see how we can help.